101 x 46 x 26 mm
|Weight / without usb cable:|
|Cells’ capacity :|
3.70V / 4000mAh (+/- 10%)
|PCB system efficiency:|
Up to 91%
|Discharge capacity PB / Voltage:|
1 x USB: 1000mA/ DC 5V
|Max. PB charging current / voltage:|
2000mA / DC 5V
|Charging time / average current:|
8 h/593 mA
|Discharge time / average current: :|
3 h/927 mA
over 4500 h
MicroUSB cable - 20cm For devices with other connectors, use the original cable included with the device
NonStop Power Bank Atto Blue 4000mAh High quality Non-volatile Li-ion Premium NonStop cells. Compatible with smartphones, tablets, camcorders and other devices powered by 5 VDC USB. In addition, all NonStop Power Bank models are tested in terms of capacitance, the charging and discharging time is measured so that the product meets the requirements of the standard. On the cable of each model there is information about the test time of loading and unloading.
- Built-in LED flashlight
- Automatic charging current adjustment
- Battery level indicator
- Connector: 1 x USB, 1x micro USB
- Small size
- Handy design
- 30 days to return. Possibility to return within 30 days!
- Micro USB cable 4 pin with transmission: charging with a maximum current adapted to the phone's parameters
- High quality Non-volatile Li-ion Premium NonStop cells with a declared total capacity of 4000mAh to guarantee the extended life of any mobile device.
- USB -> micro USB: charging devices
How many times will you charge your device:
- Sony Xperia Z3 -------------- 1,2 full charging.
- Lumia 510, 710 --------------- 2,1 full charging.
- Iphone 6 ----------------------- 1,5 full charging.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 --------- 1,1 full charging.
ATTENTION!!! In addition, all NonStop Power Bank models are tested in terms of capacitance, the charging and discharging time is measured so that the product meets the requirements of the standard. On the cable of each model there is information about the test time of loading and unloading.
- Only if the product has passed the test successfully, is it prepared for sale.
Power bank NonStop Atto is compatible with most available devices on the market. When connected to, for example, the phone, it automatically adjusts the charging current and detects the device. Compatible with smartphones, tablets, camcorders and other devices powered by 5V DC of such manufacturers as:
- Alcatel, Allview, Apple, Asus
- BlackBerry, Blackview, Bluboo
- Cat Phones
- Discovery, DooGee
- Homtom, Honor, HTC, Huawei
- Kiano, Kruger & Matz
- Lenovo, LG
- Manta, Maxcom, Meizu, Microsoft, Motorola, myPhone
- Nexus, Nokia
- OnePlus, Overmax
- Samsung, Sony , Sony Ericsson
- TP-Link, Ulefone, UMI
- Wiko, Xiaomi,ZTE
POWER BANK CHARGING
1. USB charger: When charging, the device automatically adjusts the charging current max. 2A
2. Loading from USB port Slow USB 2.0 charging approx. 500mA, Faster USB 3.0 charging about 900mA
3. Power Bank Charging Micro USB cable with 4 pin transmission maximum current charging
CONVERSION FACTOR IC
- System performance at the highest level up to: 91%
- Each device generates energy losses. The Atto PCB was designed to achieve the smallest energy loss ensuring a high efficiency ratio on the actual capacity of the device.
CALCUTALE - how many times you can charge your device our Power Bank:
1. First step: Calculating the power of the Power Bank / capacity Power Bank x voltage on links = power from 4000 mAh
2. Second step: Calculating the real capacity of the Power Bank / power at a voltage of 3.7 V / the input voltage of devices = real capacity of mAh
3. Third step: Loss of capacity due to the efficiency of the system / real capacity x system efficiency IC = final capacity PB!!!
4. Fourth step: Calculate how many times you top up your device / Final capacity PB / Capacity of YOUR battery = number of charging cycles
CHARGING DEVICES SUCH AS PHONE, TABLET:
Connect the USB cable to the OUT (standard USB A port) and then to the phone. Do you have any other connector than micro USB on your device? Use the USB cable included with your hardware to charge it easily.
POWER BANK LOADING:
Connect the USB cable to the USB network charger attached to your mobile device or to any USB power port on a laptop or PC or HUB and then to the micro USB port on the Power Bank - the leds will indicate the charging status.
- 1 x Non Stop PowerBank Atto Blue 4000mAh
- 1 x Package
- 1 x MicroUSB cable
- 1 x User manual