from -50 to 170 deg. C
85000 cps TF
AABCOOLING Thermal Grease 2 - 1g - What is it?
A high-performance thermal compound paste that does not contain metal particles, so there is not even a slight risk of electrical shorts. The AABCOOLING TG-2 processor cooler paste gets its best performance after about 200 hours of operation.
Due to the fact that AABCOOLING TG2 has a fairly thick consistency, there is no danger of leakage or effusing of the paste past its destination. Compared to silicone pastes, TG2 silver thermal paste does not cause loss of productivity over time, there is no need of reusing the paste because the optimal working time is about 8 years. This heatsink compound is an improved version of the previous paste.
- Performance at the highest level of 5,6 W / mK
- Appropriate density and viscosity
- It does not dry out or effuse
- Easy to use and remove
- Operating range: -50 to 170°C
- Stable operation without deterioration of conductivity over time
Systems used in PCs, laptops and other electronics: CPUs (between the heat sink and the CPU), graphics cards (between the heat sink and the GPU), chipsets (between the heat sink and North Bridge and South Bridge), power sections and among other heating circuits in widely used electronics.
Easy to use CPU paste. See for yourself:
- Apply a thin layer of paste to the processor surface and distribute evenly.
- When installing and pressing the heat sink to the processor, gently rotate it several times to the right and left to perfectly distribute the paste between the processor and the heatsink base.