50 x 50 x 11 mm
5,5V~12 VDC/ 0,02A~0,05A/ 0,13W~0,6W
3500 rpm ±10%
FDB(Fluid Dynamic Bearing) - Hydraulic
|Mounting hole spacing:|
40 x 40 mm
AAB Cooling Super Silent Fan 5 is most of all a high quality workmanship, quiet operation and good price. The silicone washers for the screws that reduce the noise are also included in the set. The high working performance of the AAB fans is due to the advanced AFDB (Dynamic Fluid Dynamic Bearing) bearings. An additional advantage of this solution is extended, compared to sliding bearings, lifespan of 100000h.
The fan operates at a constant speed of 3500 ± 10%. The airflow is 14,45 m³ / h, and the noise generated by the propeller is 17,5 dB, which makes it a quiet and very efficient fan in its class available on the market. The mounting is very simple - we install the fan in the right place with 4 screws.
- Solid construction, 50 x 50 x 11 mm
- State-of-the-art IC
- Cable in elegant black braid
- Modern, quiet FDB bearing
- Excellent work performance 14,45 m3/h
- Mounting and anti-vibration washers
- Extended lifespan: 100000h
Very efficient operation and dimensions of 50 x 50 x 11 mm allow for the installation of this fan for efficient cooling of e.g. chipset, also used in household appliances - decoders, tuners amplifiers, converters etc. Ideal for cooling electronics in enclosed small casings.
- no friction, prolonged lifespan
- leveling the vibrations that are damped by oil
- minimizing noise, which is generated only by fan blades
- oil leakage protection
- spiral filling with oil for better lubrication, no possibility of oil accumulation in one part of the bearing
- used on hard drives, as much more efficient, quieter, to guarantee more efficient work
- Ordinary plain bearings slip during operation, rubbing against each other, they heat up, which significantly shortens their life span
Mounting the fan in a casing:
The AAB Cooling Super Silent Fan 5 is mounted on 4 screws, attached just like the standard fans in the power supply, allows quick and easy replacement of the loud fan.
- disconnecting the 3 pin plug and connecting the fan directly to the power supply (no return possible) - The black cable is ground, the red is responsible for +, yellow is the transmission of the speed, no connection unables the BIOS from reading speed.
- 1 x AAB Cooling Super Silent Fan 5
- 4 x mounting screws
- 4 x anti-vibration washers