120 x 120 x 25
6V-12 VDC/ 0,15A-0,35A/ 0,96W-4,2W
4 Pin PWM 3 Pin Compatible (no auto speed control)
FDB(Fluid Dynamic Bearing) - Hydraulic
|Mounting hole spacing:|
105 x 105 mm
AABCOOLING Silent Jet Fan 12 PWM is a highly-designed JET-Series fan with up to 15 turbine blades. This allows for significant increase in efficiency (up to about 65%) and noise reduction compared to standard fans. The high quality engine is equipped with a state-of-the-art IC for stable fan operation, and the modern FDB (Fluid Dynamic Bearnig) with oil fill ensures quiet operation and extended lifespn up to 100,000 h.
The fan runs at variable speed of 400-1600 ± 10%. The air flow is 170 m3 / h, and the propeller noise level is 8.9-20.9 dB, which makes it a very quiet and efficient PWM fan in its class available on the market.
- Solid construction, elegant shine
- JET shoulder blades, state-of-the-art IC PWM
- Cable in elegant black braid
- Modern, quiet FDB bearing
- Excellent work performance 170 m3/h
- Ideal for 120mm CPU heat sinks
- Mounting and anti-vibration washers
- Extended lifespan: 100000h
Cooling of the case consists of warm air being thrown out. Mostly, the fan from the power supply is not capable of providing good cooling, despite its high speed and quite high noise levels. AABCOOLING Silent JET Fan 12 PWM solves this problem.
Highly efficient operation and 120x120x25 mm dimensions allow the fan to be mounted on the heatsink for efficient cooling of the processor instead of the loud noise of other fans from different manufacturers.
- no friction, prolonged lifespan
- leveling the vibrations that are damped by oil
- minimizing noise, which is generated only by fan blades
- oil leakage protection
- spiral filling with oil for better lubrication, no possibility of oil accumulation in one part of the bearing
- used on hard drives, as much more efficient, quieter, to guarantee more efficient work
- Ordinary plain bearings slip during operation, rubbing against each other, they heat up, which significantly shortens their life span
Mounting the fan in a casing or power supply:
The AABCOOLING Silent JET Fan 12 PWM is mounted on 4 screws, attached just like the standard fans in the power supply, allows quick and easy replacement of the loud fan. Mounting methods in the power supply:
- connecting the fan on the motherboard and carrying the cable (30 cm) from the power supply by any small gap - possibility of reading the current number of fan speed in the BIOS
- disassembling / disconnecting the 4 pin plug and connecting the fan in the power supply directly (no return possible) - black cable is the mass (-), red (+), the fans installed in most power supplies require only "+" and "-", other wires i.e. yellow for the speed readings, blue or green - automatic PWM control, no connection required when installing the fan directly in the power supply.
- 1 x AABCOOLING Silent Jet Fan 12 PWM
- 4 x mounting screws
- 4 x anti-vibration washers