120 x 120 x 25
FDB(Fluid Dynamic Bearing) - Hydraulic
|Mounting hole spacing:|
105 x 105 mm
AABCOOLING Black Jet Fan 12 is a highly-designed JET-Series fan with up to 15 turbine blades. This allows for significant increase in efficiency (up to about 65%) and noise reduction compared to standard fans. The high quality engine is equipped with a state-of-the-art IC for stable fan operation, and the modern FDB (Fluid Dynamic Bearnig) with oil fill ensures quiet operation and extended lifespn up to 100,000 h. The fan operates at a constant speed of 1600 ± 10%. The airflow is up to 170 m³ / h and the noise generated by the propeller is 20,9 dB, which makes it a very quiet and efficient fan in its class available on the market. The mounting is very simple - with 4 screws, we install the fan in the designed place. An additional advantage is the possibility of installing 2 fans, one front and the other rear, which will provide a very good air flow.
- Solid construction, elegant shine
- JET shoulder blades, state-of-the-art IC
- Cable in elegant black braid
- Modern, quiet FDB bearing
- Excellent work performance 170 m3/h
- Mounting and anti-vibration washers
- Extended lifespan: 100000h
Cooling of the case consists of warm air being thrown out. Mostly, the fan from the power supply is not capable of providing good cooling, despite its high speed and quite high noise levels. AABCOOLING Black JET Fan 12 solves this problem. Highly efficient operation and 120x120x25 mm dimensions allow the fan to be mounted on the heatsink for efficient cooling of the processor instead of the loud noise of other fans from different manufacturers.
- no friction, prolonged lifespan
- leveling the vibrations that are damped by oil
- minimizing noise, which is generated only by fan blades
- oil leakage protection
- spiral filling with oil for better lubrication, no possibility of oil accumulation in one part of the bearing
- used on hard drives, as much more efficient, quieter, to guarantee more efficient work
- ordinary plain bearings slip during operation, rubbing against each other, they heat up, which significantly shortens their life span.
Mounting the fan in a casing or power supply:
The AABCOOLING Black JET Fan 12 is mounted on 4 screws, attached just like the standard fans in the power supply, allows quick and easy replacement of the loud fan. Mounting methods in the power supply:
- connecting the fan on the motherboard and carrying the cable (30 cm) from the power supply by any small gap - possibility of reading the current number of fan speed in the BIOS
- disconnecting the 3 pin plug and connecting the fan directly to the power supply (no return possible) - The black cable is ground, the red is responsible for +, yellow is the transmission of the speed, no connection unables the BIOS from reading speed.
- 1 x AABCOOLING Black Jet Fan 12
- 4 x Mounting screws
- 4 x Anti-vibration washers
- 1 x Package