120 x 120 x 25
3,5V~12 VDC/ 0,06A~0,21A/ 0,2W~2,5W
FDB(Fluid Dynamic Bearing) - Hydraulic
|Mounting hole spacing:|
105 x 105 mm
AABCOOLING Silent Force Fan 12 is a high-end 12cm fan with 11 fan blades. This allows a significant increase in productivity (up by approx. 50%) and noise reduction. Specially profiled blades alleviate noise, and the fan is characterized by high quality, efficient work and favorable price. The silicone screw washers that reduce vibration are also included in the set.
The fan operates at a constant speed of 1100 ± 10%. The air flow is as high as 97 m 3 / h and the noise generated by the propeller is approx. 12.9 dB, which makes it a very quiet and efficient fan in its class available on the market. The mounting is very simple -, we install the fan with 4 screws in the chosen place.
- Solid construction, 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- State-of-the-art IC
- Cable in elegant black braid
- Modern, quiet FDB bearing
- Excellent work performance 97 m3/h
- Mounting and anti-vibration washers
- Extended lifespan: 100000h
Highly efficient and 120 x 120 x 25 mm dimensions allow the fan to be mounted on the heatsink for efficient cooling of the processor instead of the loud noise of other manufacturers.
Excellent replacement for loud fan on a CPU heat sink. Can be installed on the side panel of a PC or ATX computer power supply.
- no friction, prolonged lifespan
- leveling the vibrations that are damped by oil
- minimizing noise, which is generated only by fan blades.
- oil leakage protection
- spiral filling with oil for better lubrication, no possibility of oil accumulation in one part of the bearing
- used on hard drives, as much more efficient, quieter, to guarantee more efficient work
- Ordinary plain bearings slip during operation, rubbing against each other, they heat up, which significantly shortens their life span.
Mounting the fan in a casing or power supply:
The AABCOOLING Silent Force Fan 12 is mounted on 4 screws, attached just like the standard fans in the power supply, allows quick and easy replacement of the loud fan. Mounting methods in the power supply:
- connecting the fan on the motherboard and carrying the cable (30 cm) from the power supply by any small gap - possibility of reading the current number of fan speed in the BIOS
- disconnecting the 3 pin plug and connecting the fan directly to the power supply (no return possible) - The black cable is ground, the red is responsible for +, yellow is the transmission of the speed, no connection unables the BIOS from reading speed.
- 1 x AABCOOLING Silent Force Fan 12
- 4 x mounting screws
- 4 x anti-vibration washers