from -50 to 170 deg. C
85000 cps TF
AAB CoolingThermal Grease 2 - 30g is a high-performance thermally conductive paste that does not contain metal particles, so there is not even a slight risk of electrical shorts. The AAB Cooling TG-2 gets its best performance after about 200 hours of operation.
Due to the fact that AAB Cooling TG2 has a fairly thick consistency, there is no danger of leakage or effusing of the paste past its destination. Compared to silicone pastes, TG2 does not cause loss of productivity over time, there is no need of reusing the paste because the optimal working time is about 8 years. This is an improved version of the previous paste!
- Performance at the highest level of 5,6 W / mK
- Appropriate density and viscosity
- It does not dry out or effuse
- Easy to use and remove
- Operating range: -50 to 170 ° C
- Stable operation without deterioration of conductivity over time
- Optimal thermal conductivity.
- Proper density and viscosity ensure accurate placement during pressure.
- Does not dry, does not effuse.
- Simple application.
- Does not conduct electric current - does not cause short circuit on very sensitive electronic circuits.
- Optimal working range from -50 to 170C degrees
Systems used in PCs, laptops and other electronics:
CPUs (between the heat sink and the CPU), graphics cards (between the heat sink and the GPU), chipsets (between the heat sink and North Bridge and South Bridge), power sections and among other heating circuits in widely used electronics.
Instructions for applying paste to the system:
1. Apply a thin layer of paste to the processor surface and distribute evenly.
2. When installing and pressing the heat sink to the processor, gently rotate it several times to the right and left to perfectly distribute the paste between the processor and the heatsink base.
- AAB Cooling Thermal Grease 2 - 30g