22 x 8 x 5 mm
Heat-conductive adhesive tape
The AABCOOLING Ram Heatsink 4 is a small heatsink on the memory graphics cards and other electronic components that require efficient passive cooling. Memory modules manufacturers use a variety of less efficient serial heat sinks or do not use them at all. In the case of overcurrents at increased voltages on the systems, large amounts of heat emit, which must be efficiently drained so that the equipment operates optimally and stably. Made of high quality copper for efficient heat transfer to the entire radiator surface. A self-adhesive tape adheres to the heat sink, providing excellent adhesion to the systems on which the heat sink is mounted.
- Passive cooling
- high quality copper
- Self-adhesive tape- on the bottom of heat sink
- Easy mounting- just stick it
- Dimensions: 22 x 8 x 5 mm
- Mounting on memory module and other electronic components
- Copper provides lightweight heat sink and very good thermal conductivity
- Easy installation - use of thermal adhesive tape
- Compatible with VGA RAM memory 12x12 mm
- Can be installed on any system emitting large amounts of heat used in electronics.
- Graphics card memory, electronic components, integrated circuits.
- Remove the protective foil on the heatsink base and then glue the heat sink to the cleaned chip.
- 8 x AABCOOLING Ram Heatsink 4
- 1 x Package