AAB CLEAN AIR KLIMA FRESH 750 ml
- AAB CLEAN AIR KLIMA FRESH 750 ml is the latest car AC cleaner in spray from AAB for effective cleaning of car air conditioning and ventilation systems as well as domestic air conditioners.
What sort of product is it and what does it do? Refresh the air you breathe! See for yourself! Don’t wait any longer!
AAB CLEAN AIR KLIMA FRESH 750 ml is the latest car AC cleaner in spray from AAB for effective cleaning of car air conditioning and ventilation systems as well as domestic air conditioners. The improved formula of the car air con sanitizer’s active ingredients effectively cleans and eliminates any unpleasant smell, giving you and your loved ones amazing freshness and air purity with a hint of delicate orange scent. Our air conditioner freshener doesn’t leave greasy stains and is very easy to clean. Clean your air con system with car aircon kit now, don’t postpone it! Start taking care of your health and the health of your loved ones with our latest car aircon sanitizer.
Bad smell from AC vents? Air conditioning is a comfort that you can ensure by using an air conditioning cleaner!
Do you smell awful odour from the vents the moment you get in the car and start the engine? This is the first signal that your air conditioning needs immediate cleaning, namely our great in car air freshener. Our air purifier for cars is the perfect solution! Car air conditioner cleaner - AAB CLEAN AIR KLIMA FRESH 750 ml is here to help you solve your problem effectively since it can be used in aircon for cars!
The air conditioner in your house isn’t working properly? Do you smell nasty odour? Change it now! Use our air conditioner cleaner!
You want to rest and relax at home. You turn on your air conditioning and something horrid happens! Unpleasant smell ruins your plans. Our AAB CLEAN AIR KLIMA FRESH 750 ml - refresher air freshener is suitable for home air conditioning too! This car aircon bomb will work miracles for you! It is a complete air con freshener and phenomenal car air con kit.
What are the health effects of dirty air conditioning?
Allergic reactions to mold and microbes are among the most common health effects. Symptoms of an allergic mold reaction often include wheezing, rash, runny nose, itchy eyes, cough, and red eyes. Use air condition cleaner regularly to prevent allergy symptoms! Buy our car deodorizer today!
What do you gain by using AAB CLEAN AIR KLIMA FRESH? TIME AND MONEY!
Car air conditioning service can very expensive but you don't have to go to a car workshop to have your air conditioning serviced anymore. It tends to cost as much as several hundred zlotys, and the cleaning process is very simple in many cases! With our air conditioner for cars you will save time and money. Try the latest car air freshener bomb now and see how easy it is to clean the air conditioning system in your car or at home! You will be able to spend the saved money and treat yourself to whatever you want.
Choose AAB Products! Hundreds of thousands of clients from Poland and Europe have already trusted us!
As a leader in chemical cleaning products, primarily on the European market, we have many years of experience confirmed by thousand customer satisfaction. We focus on products of the highest quality!
Are you wondering when to service your air conditioning or when you should give it an anti-fungal treatment?
Don't wait! Use our AAB CLEAN AIR KLIMA FRESH spray air conditioning product regularly at least once a year. We recommend using this aircon cleaner every 4-6 months, because the cleanliness of the system will be maintained systematically and the air will be both clean and safe. With this air con bomb there is no need for you to have your air conditioning serviced or to buy an antibacterial air conditioner.
Cleaning your air conditioner. How to clean AC step by step yourself! We have a few pointers for you!
Car AC system:
When cleaning, always remember to replace the air filter (cabin filter) at least once a year. Choose it according to your vehicle.
- Start the air conditioning by setting the outdoor circulation mode and set the temperature to the minimum. After a while, turn off the air conditioning and the fan.
- Turn off the ignition and all electrical consumers before using the air conditioning freshener.
- Locate and remove the old dust filter. Spray the space for mounting a new filter with the car air conditioning cleaner. Remember to replace it with a new one!
- Remember to hold the can with the nozzle facing up. Do not tilt the package below 65o.
- Open all the doors to ensure free flow of fresh air during the application.
- Shake the can containing the air conditioner spray.
- Push the hose and the probe into the nozzle on the can valve.
- Insert the air con sanitizer’s probe deep into the ventilation system to distribute the cleaner in inaccessible places (especially on the evaporator, where the most impurities are deposited. Check the place of installation of the evaporator with your car's manufacturer - the quickest way to insert the probe is through the holes under the pollen filter).
- Insert the probe of the air freshener set into the vent of the ventilation grille, then pulsate the valve nozzle by gently sliding the tube with the probe. Repeat for each air grille and vent. Wipe off an excess amount of the cleaner with a soft microfiber cloth.
- Install a new pollen filter and wait 20 minutes for the air cleaner to evaporate completely.
- Start the engine, then turn on the air conditioning by setting internal circulation. Set the temperature to the minimum. Turn on the fan to a minimum, gradually increasing the airflow power.
- After 10 minutes, turn off the engine. Set your own air conditioning system parameters. Ventilate the interior of the vehicle thoroughly and enjoy the purest fresh air from your air conditioning!
Home air conditioning systems:
- Remove the air filter, don’t touch any metal parts of the assembly as this may cause injury when your hands come into contact with sharp metal edges.
- Don’t use water to clean the inside of the air conditioner. The presence of water can destroy the insulation and lead to electric shock.
- Make sure that the power and the circuit breaker are turned off before cleaning.
- Open all the doors and windows to ensure free flow of fresh air when applying the air conditioning cleaning kit.
- After removing the filter, you can use a vacuum cleaner or a brush. Gently remove any accumulated dust from the filter, axial fan and the radiator.
- Spray the fan, the radiator and the filter housing with the air con sanitiser.
- If the AC cleaner drips on the floor, spread foil and paper towels to protect the floor.
- Wait 30 minutes for the air con cleaner to evaporate completely and enjoy the purest fresh air from your air conditioning!
Enjoy fresh and brisk air with a delicate lemon scent thanks to our air conditioning spray – a complete air polishing kit. Try it now!
Our large 750 ml packaging makes it possible for our cleaner to be used several times!
Only now will you get a dosing probe with a tube up to 100 cm for FREE.
To use AAB CLEAN AIR KLIMA FRESH safely, it is necessary to read the safety data sheet and/or the product label as well as to observe the safety measures: