15 x 15 x 0,5 mm
AABCOOLING Copper Pad 15x15x0,5 mm is a copper pad, thermopad made of the highest quality copper. The excellent thermal conductivity of copper guarantees lower temperatures on high-performance CPUs on motherboards, graphics cards used in PCs, laptops and other electronics. Ideal alternative to standard thermopad.
- High quality Cu copper
- Thermal conductivity 401W / mK
- Size 15 x 15 mm
- Simple installation
- Use in combination with high performance thermal paste
- High performance, decreasing components temperatures
- Laptop / notebook (graphics cards, power section)
- PC - graphics card (between heat sink and GPU), power section, RAM modules
- Appliances (LCD TVs, amplifiers, electronics emitting heat)
- Application in other fields of electronics
- When applying Copper Pad, it is necessary to use a thermal paste. Use high quality thermally conductive compounds.
- Silicone pastes which are susceptible to oxidation are not recommended.
Method of application:
- First, make sure the surfaces of the heat sink and the copper plate are completely clean.
- For cleaning we recommend AAB IPA isopropyl alcohol which cleans old pastes perfectly and evaporates quickly.
- Use high quality heat-conducting paste.
- Apply a thin layer of paste to the chip, place Copper Pad, reapply a bit of paste onto a copper plate and install the heatsink.
- It is very important to press the elements together the first time.
- The Copper Pad thickness should be 0.1mm or 0.2mm bigger than the distance between the system and the heatsink, as the conductivity of the heat sink to the motherboard will be higher (increased pressure) and will additionally prevent overheating due to the usage of a wrongly selected plate.
- 1x AABCOOLING Copper Pad 15x15x0,5mm